OUR DAMPER TESTING SYSTEMS FEATURES
- Widest range of loads on the market.
- Test Centre software platform with dedicated shock absorber test modules.
- Outstanding dynamic performance.
- Almost zero maintenance costs.
- Low energy consumption, thanks to efficient electrical systems.
- Managing multiple machines in a synchronized manner to create a 4-poster system.
- Possibility of installation on any type of structure and support alone or up to 8 controlled and synchronized axes.
- Simple and flexible test management via graphical Test Centre interface.
- Ideal for use in cleanrooms.
- Capable of testing active dampers whatever the drive mode (stepper motors, DC motors, and solenoids).
- A wide range of signals and sensors can be acquired.
Flexible and quick to assemble configuration
High efficiency low consumption
Mounting flexibility and multi-axis management
We are proud to offer the widest range of shock absorber test benches based on linear motors.
Our electrodynamic systems are divided into two families:
- the first suitable for flexible use (EA series)
- the second dedicated to situations where exceptional dynamics are required thanks to linear actuators (up to 100G).
Both product families are managed by the same controller and software packages, scalable according to the required performance.
|Duration||Dampers||JASO C602||Shock absorber/suspension test|